WHERE COLLABORATIVE R&D TAKES OFF!
APRIL 27, 2016 AT PALAIS DES CONGRÈS DE MONTRÉAL
WHAT IS CRIAQ'S RESEARCH FORUM?
CRIAQ launches its 8th Research Forum, bringing together the entire aerospace community to engage in an open innovation process with the goal of giving birth to collaborative research and development projects.
Leaders of the aerospace industry and researchers affiliated with universities, colleges and research centres from across Canada and around the world are invited to take part in the conversation with their own project ideas to help aerospace innovation take off.
A SNAPSHOT OF THE RESEARCH FORUM
Discover the key moments of the Research Forum: the project ideas, the awards recipients, and the prospective research workshops.
At the forum, 39 research projects were presented. Check out again the list of project ideas and their presentations.
The Research Forum celebrated ongoing and completed CRIAQ projects, along with the teams behind them.
The workshops helped identify pioneering research areas and revealed how to harness each other’s expertise.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Introduction of project ideas
Lunch and networking at Espace Tarmac
Discussion between project idea proposers and interested participants
Prospective Research Workshops
Aeronautics and Electrical Power Systems
Aeronautics & ICT
Smart Manufacturing Systems
Advanced Materials, Structures, and Fabrication
International Collaboration Panel – Research without borders
Excellence Awards Ceremony and closing remarks
CRIAQ's project poster presentations
Starting at noon
Exhibitors and meeting space at Espace Tarmac
After attending the project idea presentations, would you like to meet one of the project proposers to show your interest in participating in the research project?
Espace Tarmac is a special networking room for Research Forum participants. Both large and small industries, research groups, colleges and universities are invited to gather together and discuss aerospace R&D project ideas.
Take advantage of Espace Tarmac if you would like to do any of the following:
- Drop your business card into interesting ideas’ boxes and speak to project proposers.
- Meet Research Forum exhibitors and learn about their organizations.
- See the results of current and past CRIAQ projects through our poster presentations.
- Enjoy a cocktail at the end of the event with the entire aerospace community.
REGISTRATION & RATES
- For students of Canadian universities, colleges and research centres.
- Eligible if your organization is a CRIAQ or CARIC member.
- Special rate for organizations that are InnovÉÉ, PRIMA or PROMPT members.
- Regular rate for non-members of CRIAQ, CARIC, InnoVÉÉ, PRIMA or PROMPT.